HR Software Write For Us
With the “Write for us” guest blogging initiative, we would like to invite all new authors and regular bloggers to write for us. We love to create contacts with everybody whose passion is HR software. So, if you believe you have what it takes to write for us, we would like to hear from you!
Have something interesting to share with us?
We always seek talented writers who can craft well-researched articles. We strive for top-notch and high-quality content that covers all relevant and essential information for our readers. Before we move forward, it’s crucial to follow the guidelines.
What we’re looking for
- Ensure that the post you submit is original, unique, and plagiarism-free.
- Please choose a topic different from the ones we already have covered. The same or similar content won’t remain accepted. Do not try to spin the articles; we must reject them.
- We only accept HR-related content. That includes staffing and recruiting, candidate, and interviews.
- The word count should be at least 1500 words.
- Content should be in UK English.
- Your article should contain around 160 – 200 characters that summarise your article.
- The author’s picture dimension should be 140*140.
- A maximum of 2 links will remain provided in the content.
- Include relevant and high-quality images for every point or topic within your content. Simply copying ideas from other websites or blogs is strictly prohibited. You can use free licensed images without any fear of copyright issues.
How to get started
We recommend looking at our blog to check which topics are already covered and to understand our writing style. You can send your final draft to Techinfody.com. Include the author’s image (140*140). If you have an idea or wish to write for us, you can contact us using the form below.
Contact our editorial team with your topic idea and an outline of your blog. Also, try to highlight your expertise in the domain. We don’t publish duplicate content, so your content must be unique.
Once our editorial team approves your requested topic, you can write the content per the above guidelines.
You can submit your final draft copy of the content to our editorial team for review. Our editorial team holds all the rights to approve or reject the content.
After the review process, our team may suggest some revisions to the content before it goes live.
#5 Go Live
After refining the content, our editorial team will publish your content on our website. Also, it will stay posted across all our social media channels.
If you wish to work with us for the long term, you can start suggesting more articles and blogs to our team.
What are the benefits of Write for Us?
- Author name and photo upload with LinkedIn profile link setup
- Exposure to a massive audience, including social medial
- High back traffic
- Increase brand awareness and visibility
- Increase website domain authority
Search Terms Related to HR Software Write For Us
“guest post “guest article.”
“guest post opportunities”
“want to write for”
“submit blog post”
“contribute to our site”
“This post was written by”
“guest post courtesy of”
“guest posting guidelines”
“suggest a post”
“submit an article”
“become a guest blogger
“guest posts wanted”
“looking for guest posts”
“guest posts wanted”
“guest poster wanted”
Apps Write for Us, Guest Post, Contribute, Submit Post
Bitcoin Write for Us, Guest Post, Contribute, Submit Post
Black Platform Boots Write for us
Blogging Write For Us,Guest Post, Contribute, Submit Post
Bluecross Blueshield Association Write For Us
Business Write For Us
Career Write For Us
Computers Science Write for Us
Crypto Write For Us, Guest Post, Contribute and Submit Post
Cyber Security Write for Us
Digital Marketing Write For Us
eCommerce Write For Us
Education Write For Us
Email Marketing Write For Us
Finance Write For Us
Fleet Management Write For Us, Guest Post, Contribute, Submit Post
Gadgets Write For Us